It Takes GREAT People To Do GREAT Things
Hi… we’re Online Marketing Muscle. We are a digital marketing agency based in Long Island, New York hell-bent on “Energizing Small Business Success!”
We are fully committed to our mission and are crystal clear that nothing great happens in business without great people… our brick and mortar so to speak.
That’s where you come in.
We are always on the lookout for those with that something special.
Is that you? We want to meet!
Core Values… We Stand For
At Online Marketing Muscle we live and breathe with RESPECT… We RESPECT the People… We RESPECT the Process… We RESPECT the Product… and we RESPECT the Profits… both for ourselves and our Clients!
But it doesn’t end there.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T is also an acronym for… Resourcefulness… Education… Success… Positivity… Enthusiasm… Communication… and Teamwork!
Competitive Salaries and Incentive Compensation Plans
Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
Sales – Business Development Representative
Love meeting new people? Know how to connect the dots when it comes to forging relationships? Comfortable selling services? We may have something to talk about!
What We’re Looking For
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule Strategy Sessions for Sales Representatives to further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with us
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Get a mini-MBA! You’ll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees’ lives
- Help small businesses realize the potential of digital marketing
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great sales person, leader and executive
You must have:
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
“One-speed” energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- This position requires the ability to work individually and in small teams to meet objectives
- Strong time management, self-management, a sense of urgency, and organization skills are required in order to be successful
You should have:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
You should know:
This position offers a base salary and commission. You will receive thorough training to kick start your career. Online Marketing Muscle employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.